How to connect to Hamachi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to connect to Hamachi

Post by Kay on Tue 09 Apr 2013, 12:15

If you're in this thread, it's because you're trying to connect to one of our Hamachi networks. If that's not the case, I think you're in the wrong thread! Smile

Okay, so... first, what is Hamachi?
Well, Hamachi is a free Virtual Private Network (VPN) application that establishes a connection over the Internet that emulates the connection that would exist if the computers were connected over a local area network. It can also be used as a chatting system like MSN. Simply right click a person in the network you want to talk to, and select chat! Smile So you can easily chat with other players of the game.

Why do I need Hamachi?
Since this server is currently hosted with Hamachi, means no cost to host it, you'll need it to connect to the host and play the server! You'll also need this application to visit the main website of Anime Story; http://25.4.112.149/ Don't worry, there's no virus and it can be easily uninstalled.

Anyways, for those who needs help connecting to our server. Here's the complete tutorial with images!

1. You'll need to download LogMeIn Hamachi from here.

2. Run the setup and install Hamachi. Click next.

Click next.

Click I agree.

Click Install.

Just wait for the setup to finish Smile

Click finish. And if necessary, tick "Launch Hamachi".

There you go! You've successfully installed Hamachi! Not too hard eh?

3. Now, it's time to set up Hamachi! How? Just follow the guide! Smile
Click the button as shown in the image to turn on Hamachi. If you don't want to be shown online while your computer is turned on, simply click the power button to put yourself "offline".

Put the name you want in this network. It's like a username.

Click on "Join an existing network".

Enter the information as shown in the picture. Important! Between Anime and Story, there IS a SPACE! If Anime Story1 is full, you can join any other of our network listed here.The password to the room is abc.

There you go! You're in our network now! And you can now access to Anime Story's main website! http://25.4.112.149/

Last edited by Kay on Tue 21 May 2013, 03:58; edited 1 time in total

Once you start hacking, you cannot stop. You won't be able to resist to that feeling of not hacking anymore. I might not be able to find you, see you hack or ban you on the first day, but rest assured, I'll get you another day. Every hacker has the same fate; a permanent ban.

I'm looking forward on making a great community, and for me to succeed, I need your help.

Kay.

Kay
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://animestory.ca

Back to top Go down

Re: How to connect to Hamachi

Post by iStyle on Wed 01 May 2013, 03:39

Really nice guide! afro

iStyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down