100% 100% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Offline Support

Post by Kay on Thu 23 May 2013, 01:53

Welcome to Anime Story Offline Support

We have a helping service via e-mail. You can contact us by sending an e-mail to info@animestory.ca. Take note that it might take up to 48 hours before receiving your reply. If it's something really urgent that you want to know right now, try looking below at our frequently asked questions.

You're looking for help but no moderators are available for you at the moment? Don't worry about it, we can try to help you even when we're not here! Try to look through our categories to identify the problem you're having right now. If it's not there, you can post a reply so we can help you, and add it for the others who are going to use this Offline Support in the future.

Please choose the proper category of your issue.

• Questions about Anime Story
    Spoiler:
    Q: What are the server rates?
    Spoiler:
    A: Our server have rates of 500x exp, 40x meso and 4x drops.
    Q: What version is this server?
    Spoiler:
    A: Anime Story is version 117.2
    Q: Is there a Skill Maxer?
    Spoiler:
    A: No, Anime Story is a semi-easy server. Having a skill maxer will make the game too easy. But, we have a command, "@skill", that can open up a Skill Manager to easily manage and put your Skill Points!
    Q: What is the so-called "Guild Competition" I always hear about?
    Spoiler:
    A: Guild Competitions is a monthly event. Please take a look here for further details.
    Q: Is there an All-In One shop?
    Spoiler:
    A: Yes, we have an All-In One shop hosted by Mrs. Bo that you can access easily with the command "@aio"
    Q: How do I get NX?
    Spoiler:
    A: Every time you vote, 10,000 NX will be added to your account as a thanks for supporting the server. Please note that you have to be logged out from the game for it to take effect. If you're online and vote, you might not receive it.
    Q: Which NPC gives the Super Rebirth Service??
    Spoiler:
    A: This function is hosted by Kiddo at the Free Market Entrance
    Q: Why is there no high level equips in the All-In One Shop?
    Spoiler:
    A: Having all the items available via a shop would be considered boring and too easy. If you want higher level equips, please hunt some monsters.
    Q: Where can I find high level items?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    A: Some are dropped by monsters. But if you don't feel like hunting, you can trade the points you collect from Boss Party Quest for them via Snorlax at the Free Market. Or else, after answering to Mystogan's Trivia at Free Market, you have chances of winning high level items too. Another option is to trade them via the Event Points Shop.
    Q: Is there a way to get Mastery Books?
    Spoiler:
    A: Mastery books are dropped by monsters and bosses. Once again, Mystogan are giving them when you answer correctly to the Trivia Quiz!
    Q: Why is there no monsters spawn in the Free Market?
    Spoiler:
    A: We're trying to have a server, where players can spend time exploring the Maple World. If we monster spawn at the Free Market, players will be spending all of their time at the Free Market.
    Q: How do I get Vote Points?
    Spoiler:
    A: When you vote on the website, it'll automatically give you a vote point. Please note that you have to be logged out from the game.
    Q: What are the Player Commands of the server?
    Spoiler:
    A: To have a complete list in game, you can use the command "@help". And if you want to know in details about every single command, here's a guide explaining every little detail of it, with pictures!
    Q: Where can I buy arrows?
    Spoiler:
    A: Arrows are available via the Potion Shops. Or you can simply use the command "@miki" for quick access to New Leaf Center's Potion Shop.
    Q: Where can I buy Magic Arrows?
    Spoiler:
    A: Magic Arrows are available via the Archer Weapons of our All-In One Shop ("@aio")
    Q: How do I use Player Commands?
    Spoiler:
    A: Simply type in the at sign "@", followed by the correct player command in the chat as if you were talking to someone in game. A complete list can be found here
    Q: Why can't I hit more than 999999 damage?
    Spoiler:
    A: To hit above the Damage Cap, you'll have to run the game via DamageCap.exe inside your Maplestory folder.
    Q: How do I rebirth?
    Spoiler:
    A: Simply type in the command "@rb".
    Q: How do I get scrolls for my items?
    Spoiler:
    A: They are available from monster drops. If you want to have good items, you'll have to work hard for it!
    Q: Is there any GM Scrolls?
    Spoiler:
    A: Yes, they are available via the Event Points Shop.
    Q: How do we rebirth into another job beside Explorers?
    Spoiler:
    A: You'll have to pay a visit to Dances with Balrog at Perion, the Warrior Job Instructor. And from him, you can select every job available at your disposition after your rebirth.
    Q: Is there Demon Slayer, Jett, Cannon Shooter?
    Spoiler:
    A: Yes, they will all be available to you by speaking to Dances with Balrog at Perion once you rebirth.
    Q: What are all these NPC at the Free Market?
    Spoiler:
    A: Most of them are Mini-Games NPC. You can play various games like Gems, Color Gamble, Slots and many more. You can win items and meso from them! And they are here for you 24/7. Especially when you don't feel like training!
    Q: What are the Maple Leaf for?
    Spoiler:
    A: They can be traded with Laxus at the Free Market. Every leaf is worth 100 experience points, and there will be a random bonus between 0 to 100 which multiplies the experience you get.
    Q: How do I join the lottery?
    Spoiler:
    A: Lotteries are available via CygnusDoodle at the Free Market any time.
    Q: Do we have to complete the Zakum Pre-Quest?
    Spoiler:
    A: Yes, if you wish to skip them, you can trade for this reward via the Event Points Shop.
    Q: I've been disconnected from the game and it says "Character already logged in." What do I do?
    Spoiler:
    A: Log in on our website and under Control Panel (CPanel), there should be an option for Character Fixes. Choose ID Already Logged in and you're ready to get back in game!
    Q: How can I have my character displayed in the Free Market like the others?
    Spoiler:
    A: They are the Hall of Fame of players who reached level 200. If there's available spots, you'll be added automatically.
    Q: What is a GM Scroll?
    Spoiler:
    A: It's a scroll that will have the same effect of a 10% scroll. But the GM scroll will have a 100% success rate.

• Website Issues
    Spoiler:
    Q: How long is the waiting time to vote again?
    Spoiler:
    A: You can vote every 6 hours.
    Q: How do I submit a Support Ticket to the Moderators?
    Spoiler:
    A: Simply log in to your account on the website, then at your left menu, there should be a "Submit your Ticket".

• Forum Problems
    Spoiler:
    Q: What are Event Points?
    Spoiler:
    A: They are points you can earn in the forum that can be traded for rewards. Here's a detailed guide about Event Points.
    Q: How do I claim my reward in the Event Points Shop?
    Spoiler:
    A: You can't buy it directly. It's more of like a menu. You can private message me with the topic "Event Shop" or submit a ticket on the website. Just know that there will be a verification step where Moderators will verify you have enough points, update your point before confirming your "order". Once confirmed, the reward will be given to you by [GM] Kay in game.
    Q: How do I apply to become a Game Master?
    Spoiler:
    A: You can apply in our GM Application section. The format can be found here.
    Q: How long will it take before I get my Event Points reward?
    Spoiler:
    A: There is no specific answer for this question. The time will always vary depending of when you're trying to "buy" your reward. It will also depends if Moderators are online at that moment. It can vary between 5 minutes ~ 12 hours. But, it shouldn't take more than that. We can promise that you will receive it as soon as possible. We hope you understand that we're not 24/7 online. So don't wait until you're in urgent need before trading your points!
    Q: How do I check the amount of my Event Points?
    Spoiler:
    A: You can click on your Profile and it should tell you the number of points you currently have! If you have more than 1 point, it should be displayed under your reputation point when you post a message in the forum.

• Technical Support
    Spoiler:
    Q: Does Anime Story supports Windows 8?
    Spoiler:
    A: Yes, Anime Story is fully compatible with Windows 8.
    Q: How do I install Anime Story?
    Spoiler:
    A: It is quite simple, here's a guide with pictures.
    Q: What do I do if I currently have v117.1?
    Spoiler:
    A: Don't worry about it, simply open Launcher.exe from your Maplestory folder and it should automatically patch your version to 117.2
    Q: When is this server online?
    Spoiler:
    A: The server should be online 24/7. If it's offline and there's no explanation on the website nor the forum, then the server is probably in a process of restart. Please wait 1-2 minutes and it should be online.
    Q: I'm getting Themida error when I run the game! What do I do?
    Spoiler:
    A: You get this error because you're running on Windows 8. To fix this, simply replace your Maplestory.exe from your folder with this one here. Then run the game via Launcher.exe or DamageCap.exe!
    Q: What do I do when I have this problem here?
    Spoiler:
    A: Just make sure you're Antivirus didn't removed some files you extracted from Anime Story's Client you've download. Try turning it off and re-extract the files. Some Antivirus program will detect this as a virus, but feel relieved, it's a false alarm.

Thank you for understanding that we're not always there, but we promise that we try to keep everyone happy and help as much as we can!
TO BE UPDATED.

Once you start hacking, you cannot stop. You won't be able to resist to that feeling of not hacking anymore. I might not be able to find you, see you hack or ban you on the first day, but rest assured, I'll get you another day. Every hacker has the same fate; a permanent ban.

I'm looking forward on making a great community, and for me to succeed, I need your help.

Kay.

Kay
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://animestory.ca

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top