How to Donate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to Donate

Post by Kay on Tue 28 May 2013, 19:25

.::What you should know before donating::.
  • All donations help the support and growth of the Server.
    So if we get enough funds, we will add Premium Membership to GTOP, and other advertising sites. Also, if we get enough, we will upgrade the current server host to improve it's stability and make the server better.
  • Donations are non-refundable.
    Obviously.
  • Item and Donation Points will be given as an appreciation gift.
    More information can be found here.
  • Donating does not give you the right to hack.
    Not because you donate, that you can not follow the rules. For more information about the rules, click here.

.::How to donate Step by Step:..

1. Click on the button located at the bottom.
  2. Type in the amount you want to donate.
    For every 1.00$ CAD, you'll receive 100 Donation Points. For more information about additional packages, check out here.
  3. In additional information, please type in the following text;
    This account belongs to me, I will not chargeback with credit card issuer, this transaction is final and no refunds will be asked for. I will not claim unauthorized account access through PayPal and I swear this money from is my PayPal Balance. I am 18+ old.
  4. Send.

.::What to do after donating:..

1. Log in to your forum account.
  2. Private Message Kay with your e-mail address and the amount you've donated.
    Please also include your IN-Game log in account name. Not the forum one.
  3. Wait for Kay's confirmation
  4. Go in game! Use your points!

Thank you for supporting Anime Story.

Once you start hacking, you cannot stop. You won't be able to resist to that feeling of not hacking anymore. I might not be able to find you, see you hack or ban you on the first day, but rest assured, I'll get you another day. Every hacker has the same fate; a permanent ban.

I'm looking forward on making a great community, and for me to succeed, I need your help.

Kay.
Kay
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://animestory.ca

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top